Saturday 3 April 2010

Hi! :)


It's I-Love-Pigs here, otherwise known as Eve/Evie/Something else, and I made this blog to help get Club Virtual back on track.
I was thinking, that maybe we should have Virtual Awards? Maybe a Summer Awards and A Winter Awards? I know we have had the 2009 awards at the Christmas party, so maybe that could be the Winter awards.
(By the way, as in Winter, I'm not talking about December-February, I'm talking about having 2 awards each year, so The Summer Awards would be January- (end of) June, and the Winter Awards would be August- (late) December. You got me?)

So, please tell me what you think of that idea, because it's just an idea of getting Virtual up and running again. And if you like the idea, the nominations for the Summer Awards will start soon!

9 comments:

  1. i like the award idea alot. But someone who dosn't get an award may get jealous of someone who does and a fight may break out :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the award thing
    that's a nice idea...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think i like bananas is hannah_banana1!
    probably not though but it's just a guess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fight would only happen if someone was selfish enough to begrudge someone an award they obviously deserve.

    I think it's a good ideaa :)

    ReplyDelete