Sunday 11 April 2010

Swearing In Virtual + The Twilight Club Issue


Do you think it's a big issue? Because it suddenly came to me when Hello.Its.Me or whatever her stupid username is said she's reporting us because we swear too much. This reminded me of when Sophie said we swear too much, but to be honest she swore as much (or more) as most of us.

I don't over-swear myself, but neither do I not swear. It's just an arrangement of letters that are apparently ruder than the arrangment of say 'Pink', 'Fluffy' or 'Bunnies'. Is it some kind of code or something?! You're probably thinking "Woah. She has officially gone round the bend." but;
1. It's an arrangement of letters, like a code or something. WHY should those arrangements be thought as ruder than others?
2. I officially went round the bend 10 years ago. So there.

AND

I wanted to discuss the Twilight Club matter.
Most of them are either;
1. Not agreeing with Hello.Its.Me
or
2. Just coming along for the ride, thinking it's just an invasion
or, sadly,
3. Going along with the reporting, knowing what might happen and what not.

And the thing is, they're just against her because she called one of their (who? I dunno) a b*tch, and that's why they hate her. They don't look at the bigger picture, about her trying to delete a club with more than 8,000 members, with multiple accounts, and doing something slightly over the top to be called invading. I know having friends is great, but ever thought it's a bit too friendly to just help the one friend and ignore the more than 8,000 users from a club?

It's just- urgh.
And they totally ignored Chrissy when she said they called the British.... oh you know what!

No offence if you're from Twilight club, but you only think about yourselves and your friends. That isn't a bad thing, but there are other people who are being affected by this user, not just you and your friends.

One member even said something like;
"I'm going to report Hello.Its.Me because she offended my country!"
Not because she offended about 60 million people's country? Only because it's your country. So you wouldn't of reported her if she said it about say- India?


Oh, I don't know.

Any thoughts?
Any plans?
Any... anything?

~E

7 comments:

  1. I think we should keep the club private, and take more managers in so the managers won't spent 20 minutes accepting and not accepting people into the club.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can only have 5 managers though.

    And Anonymous, what's your idea, but to be honest we'd need to know your username so you aren't just Hello.Its.Me or someone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^^ Wait! You're Hayley!
    I think. That's what the post said anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We need spys to go around and search for ivaders before we accept them in. And it tis Hayley.

    ReplyDelete
  5. good point there, forgot bout the manager thing all together. but i can be a spy for u guys, I'm didn't invade the twilight club so they don't know me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm from club Twilight.
    And hello.its.me made us all believe that you were reporting us.
    Which is a lie and she isn't part of our club anymore.
    None of the people I know in club Twilight actually reported you.
    I said I would then I joined your club and found you're all really nice people!
    Since I joined, I've not seen anyone swear at all...
    And we swear too, in the fanfiction stories we write.
    So, we're over this problem, we know that no-one's perfect and in club Twilight, we've already forgave and forgotten.
    I hope you have too.

    ReplyDelete